If you have any questions about billing or your account don’t hesitate to contact us today at (603) 463-7240.
Most insurance companies respond within four to six weeks, and you will receive a monthly statement.
You are responsible for all fees not covered by insurance. If additional tests are needed such as lab work or a biopsy, you will be billed directly by those providers and will be responsible for submitting payment directly to them.
Your prompt payment is appreciated. Payment arrangements may be considered if discussed in advance of treatment.
The Preventative Plan is an annual reduced-fee savings plan for families and individuals that allows all Members to receive quality dental services at greatly reduced prices. Unlike conventional insurance plans, with there are no deductibles, no yearly maximums, and no waiting periods to begin treatment.
- 2 Free simple cleanings/year or Periodontal cleaning Copay $35/visit (up to two per year)
- 2 free periodic exams/year
- Free x-rays
- 1 free fluoride treatment per year
- Free take-home whitening, custom trays initially, thereafter 2 whitening tubes per year
- 20% discount on all dental procedures
- Emergency exams are $30 per appointment and will be waived if treatment is completed the same day
A Membership is $467.00 for an initial plan member… and only $427.00 for each additional family member. Eligible family members include spouses and dependent children under the age of 19 (up to 26 if the dependent is a full-time student). All plan membership fees are payable in full at the time of registration and are non-refundable. The plan duration is for one year from the registration date. A missed appointment fee of 25% of the treatment total will be charged for all missed dental appointments. Please notify our office 48 hours in advance if you must change a scheduled appointment.
Excluded from Coverage:
- Demonstrated non-compliance with recommended course of treatment
- Services, which in the opinion of the attending dentist, are not necessary nor recommended for the patient’s dental health.
- Restoration, splints or other appliances used to increase the vertical dimension or restore occlusion
- Oral surgery requiring the setting of fractures or dislocations.
- Treatment of malignancies, cysts or neoplasms or congenital malformations (except congenital anomaly) of a tooth or teeth covered from birth.
- Dispensing of drugs not normally supplied in a dental office.
- Hospital benefits of any dental procedure.
- Loss of theft of dentures or bridgework. Orthodontic treatment & Botox
- Lost or broken appliances
- Any procedure implantation or experimental procedures
- Services for injuries or conditions, which are covered under Worker’s Compensation or Employer’s Liability Insurance.
- Services which are provided without cost to members by any municipality, county, state, or government entity.
- General anesthesia
- Any services that cannot be performed because of general health, physical or psychological limitations of patient.
- Periodontics, endodontics, oral surgery or pedodontics requiring services outside of Deerfield Family Dentistry (ie. A dental specialist)
- Any procedure requiring appliances or restorations that are necessary for full mouth rehabilitation or to alter, restore or maintain occlusion, including with limitation, treatment of disturbances of the temporomandibular joint
- Diagnosis and treatment of myofascial pain dysfunction syndrome
- And procedures preformed in a hospital
- Payments must be check, cash or credit card (Care Credit is not a payment option)